Tuesday 21 April 2015

two days in one :)


So today is the 19th of April and I have gone back to school,  it was amazing because I cut my hair.  We did it in my dorm (by "we" I mean 2 of my 4 other dorm mates) and matron walked in and did not notice. When I say I cut my hair I mean I really did, I started of with long girly hair but now  it is incredibly "gender neutral"

"Rose" layered it for me and "Spice" lent me her scissors, my lack of long hair is really making my gender dysphoria lessen and I feel like I can be who I want to be and dress accordingly. I am really happy right now but I  think that when I go home in two weeks my family is going to freak,  I am kind of dreading that but I am going to make the most of my short loved happiness...

 

 

Today is the 20th of April and it was the first day back to school... It was not as awesomsauce as it could have been but some of it was amazing for example lots of people really like my new hair, and it was really funny when one of my best friends "Heathcliff" saw it, he literally went(younger viewers please skip this bit) "OH MY F#%K!!!!!" And it was absolutely hysterical. The problem was he does not really like it and neither does my other best friend "bunny bond" I have also come out to them and my dorm mates as genderfluid, some of my dorm mates had already assumed so my dorm is really accepting but unfortunately "bunny bond" and "Heathcliff" don't really understand and in truth, I understand that...

I mean I never expected EVERYONE  to understand but I am really surprised and (again) betrayed that the two people closest to me would be so closed minded

No comments:

Post a Comment