Tuesday 7 April 2015

Betrayal on the wall

Hi...
                             So today I wanted to also approach a certain aspect to being human.
                             Can y'all guess what that certain aspect is?
                             You guessed it! The feeling of betrayal
                             I guess everybody feels it, maybe I do more than others...
                            For example today my good (maybe even best!) friend "Bunny Bond" and I were messaging, when I revealed to him a secret (classified) which would usually make people pity me, and I got the wrong reaction from him, just like everyone else he withdrew from me and I know it was not his fault! it was mine because I had to have that stupid secret in the first place and I hated it so much it mad me want to replace myself with this new perfect me with a REAL smile and eyes that shine with life a little more often. It is the reason why I am writing this.
                            But I am not saying that i don't betray people as well, for example, I have a fairly large family with quite a few adults living in the same house meaning that usually stress levels in the house are sometimes quite high. my little sister, Ignes is too young to go to boarding school like me and has a lot of "little kid angst" so she often gets into trouble with the adults in my family and when I am at home Ignes feels that i should back her up and I do TRY to sometimes but more often than not it just ends up with her feeling upset and alone and betrayed by me. and I really wish that I could show in some way that I love her and that the adults are just trying to teach her, but I don't know how...
leave a comment if you have any suggestions
i would love to help if you have your own problems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment