Sunday 5 April 2015

Names on the walls

As is obvious from my last post there will be NO names that aren't anonymous on the wall (the wall is from now on, what I shall call this blog, like a pet name of sorts) unless it is requested by a person to be known by their real name.
I am not telling anyone my name on this blog because sometimes I get this feeling like I want to be someone else. I don't literally want to be someone who is not me, I am proud of who I am and I think everyone should be proud of themselves too, but I don't like letting people see the real me because they can hold it against me.
Another reason I don't want you to know my name is because when I give people Who don't know my name I feel that I am losing a part of how I define myself to how others define me and that feels like I am giving a piece of myself to someone I may not even like but I cannot do anything about due to the way society works.
I have decided to write this blog because I need an outlet, I don't really have a diary but sometimes I get one of my creative writing notebooks out and I write letters,
Usually to the universe
Or my family members
Or my friends
Or teachers
But mainly the universe
They usually go like this:
Dear universe, why are you so goddamn annoying?
And then I list things that make me hate the universe and after that  I list things that keep me going.
Anyway if anyone out there feels the same way then please leave a comment and if you don't then I would be glad to hear/read your counter argument
Dftba (don't forget to be awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment