Tuesday 7 April 2015

creative writing On the wall

So today I have typed out one of my creative writing pieces, it was inspired by the crows that always seem to hang out around my school (herby known as shmool)  because everyone at my school seems to hate them and I think that they are poetic and romantic...

Here, the sky is usually grey and the ground is almost always damp. people are always writhing against each other even though there is always enough room for everyone, corruption spreading like disease and amongst it all? the birds.
 The whole world is a piece of cardboard and the birds are holes in between the fibers of it just like the stars are where moths have eaten though the velvet curtain that is the night sky.
 People just seem to pass them by. Not knowing, not caring if they see them, they come in small numbers and they come in large numbers, it changes every day their coal black wings flapping against the knife wind. they scavenge near the bins their beetle black eyes matching their beetle black beaks as they peck at old wrappers and scraps.
 I sometimes look outside the window and see them, silhouettes against the dome of cloud tree and sky they are free and sometimes (by which I mean often) I envy them.
 Sometimes I like to acknowledge them because we are somewhat alike (though I assure you I am entirely human) we are only seen by people who want to see, who want to open their eyes. We are both fine with that.
Sometimes I am a storm full of rumbling thunder and pouring rain. Other times I am as light as cloud floating above everyone, its a shame that I don`t have a break between these moods.
I see the world in metaphors, I see being surrounded by darkness as drowning in liquid coal and I see the light that radiates from the sun as a searchlight ever looking for purity...

As you can see i wnted to make the narrator sound pretty moody, but that is why I wrote it in the first place isn't it? I often display my emotions through creative writing and I urge you, yes YOU to try it as well
Leave a comment if you liked it (^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment