Sunday 5 April 2015

An introduction to the walls

Hai ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
This blog will be anonymous, I Am not sure why EXACTLY so I am going to make a list of the reasons I DO know.

1. it just feels right, I am a bit of an introvert and I don't like "giving myself  away"

2. I just feel like if people know who I am then I won't be able to say everything I want to say.


So here are some things for you to know.
I am currently living in east anglia, Briton.please do not be offended if you send a message and I do not respond for a long time as I go to boarding school.

I LOVE CATS o(^O^)o

 I like reading and writing (eventually there will be a blog post about my fav books)

I take fine art, geography, graphic design, french, English lit and Lang, triple science award, maths, religious education and computer science gcse (altogether 13)

I like most music, so try me.

I am a creature of many fandoms (there will be a list of my fandoms don't worry!)

I adore anime and manga and cosplay (hopefully there will be a list of my favs going up)

Just a warning I am straaaaaaaaaaange

I have two cats and as a present I received a puppy! But cats are still better o(^▽^)o

I just want to talk to people even if its just to support someone in distress it would be my pleasure

oh and I try to stay cheerful most of the time (keeps me sane)

No comments:

Post a Comment