Sunday 5 April 2015

Top 5 anime on the wall

I first started watching anime last year, I was introduce to it by a close friend of mine who we shall call "Richard" he introduced me to it with his friend "Earl" my first anime was black bullet and I was utterly fascinated, I loved it! Anyway the animation inspired me to draw and if Richard had not shown it to me I would not bet taking fine art for gcse and I do like it a lot!
So here are my top five favourite animes:
1. Earth maiden Arjuna: I loved earth maiden Arjuna not only due to the both realistic and fantasy aspects to the anime but because it made me realise things about both myself and the world around me, I feel that after watching it I have grown.
2. Death note: is amazing! The fast paced deduction and logic is truly captivating and the Morals involved made me question everything I stood for
3. Black bullet: my first anime, a dystopian themed thrill full of violence and blood it helped me take anime seriously, one of the reasons I like it so much was do to the "future gone wrong" (otherwise known as the term "dystopia") aspect because I simply ADORE that genre of books/anime
4. Bleach: it's just classic
5. Dead man wonderland: again it is dystopic and thrilling my only problem was its so short

Actually let's make that six

6. No game no life: is kinda perverted, but in a way makes it funny. I like the fantasy theme and I really wish they had continued it


Please comment you favourite anime's, would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment